Professor ZU Xiaomei
1997-2020 Professor, College of Chinese Language and Culture, Nankai University, China
2015-2018 Visiting professor, Emory University, USA.
2008-2011 Visiting professor, Confucius Institute, University of South Florida
2003-2005 Visiting professor, University of Louisville, USA.
1995-1996 Visiting lecturer, Department of Chinese, Kyungnam University, South Korea.
- M.A. in World Literature, Nankai University, China.
- B. A. in English, Nankai University, China.
- Intercultural Communication Beijing Foreign language Teaching and Research Press, 2015.
- Teacher-student interaction pattern and second language acquisition, Language Teaching and Research, 2009/1
- Corrective feedback in Chinese language classrooms Chinese Learning, 2008/1
- New way of Culture Teaching -case study of “Survey of China”. Teaching Chinese in the World, 2006/4.
- Intercultural communication competence-the new goal of Chinese language teaching. Teaching Chinese in the World, 2003/4.
- Intercultural Communication
- Second language Acquisition
- Survey of Chinese culture
- Comparison of Chinese and American cultures